Activated carbon regeneration systems utilize thermal regeneration technology.The process uses an indirect fired kiln to heat the activated carbon to 700°C, driving off the organic and inorganic contaminants.
Application Range：Chemical, dry cleaning, oil recovery;Water & wastewater treatment, contaminated soil cleanup;;Mineral processing and Mining;
Applicable Materials：coconut shell,fruit shell,date shell, woods and other biomass materials.
1. Simple structure, has high furnace unit volume, long service life, high rates of operation, stable operation, high heat transfer efficiency, low heat consumption,
2. Automatic temperature control, temperature alarm, the two air inlet of waste heat utilization, long service life of kiln lining,
3. Advanced sealing technology and device, stable operation, high output characteristics.
4. Taida specical carbon regeneration kiln can reduce the disposal cost of activated carbon and prevent infiltration pollution caused by fly ash acculation on land;
5. The whole system can automatically control regeneration process;
6. Final activated carbon with good quality and better absorption ability;
7. It reduces the store space and decrease material disposal expense and other charges;
8. It cost less electricty and fuel consumption;
9. Internal refractories can be uesd for long time, which will reduce maintenance cost;
The active carbon adsorbs the thermal decomposition type and hard to desorption type organic material, through the heating of activated carbon at high temperature, volatiles and carbonizes the organic material, then to complete the whole regeneration, the carbide and active carbon activated simultaneously. The regeneration process can be divided into three stages:
Heat the hydrous activated carbon to evaporate the adsorbed water and volatilize some low boiling point organic compounds.
Heat up the activated carbon continually, the different organic matter will volatilize, decompose, or carbonize.
After the high temperature carbonization of organic matter, there are some carbides residual left in the micropore of activated carbon, at the same time carbides active through the steam etc oxide gas to gasify the residuals, through which to clean the activated carbon’s micropore, and also generate some new micro hole, both work together to activate activated carbon.