Rare Earth Rotary Kiln
Rare earth rotary kiln is a kind of important equipment to calcine rare earth. The final product holds good performance. Zhengzhou Taida Group will introduce you the working principle and structure in details.
Application Range：widely applied to chemical, building, mining and metallurgy industry;
Applicable Materials：Kaolin, diatomite, clay, dolomite, bauxite, rare earth, china clay and bentonite.
1. The cylinder of rotary kiln is automatically welded by good calm carbon or alloy steel plate.
2. The tyre, riding wheel and open gear adopt alloy cast steel materials.
3. The sliding bearing of the equipment adopts special bearing with big gap.
4. The transmission device of rare earth rotary kiln adopts reducer with hardened tooth surface, flexible diaphragm coupling and DC motor.
5. Rare earth rotary kiln adopts hydraulic catch wheel.
Materials in rare earth rotary kiln move from top to bottom. Volume shrinkage in the calcining process will make materials move. Or the dischargement of materials at lower part will lead to the movement of all materials in the rotary kiln. Therefore, the rotary speed of materials is mainly decided by the amount of materials discharged, namely the output capacity of rare earth rotary kiln. The rotary speed of rotary kiln must match with the calcining speed which is relevant to calcining temperature, air flow speed, heat transfer and material size. The movement speed of materials will change according to different situations. The movement of materials is always relevant to air discharged, rotary speed of rotary kiln, resistance in kiln, physical property of materials, kiln diameter and heat exchange device.
1. Support device: rare earth rotary kiln adopts advanced main shaft structure. It is equipped with automatic temperature measuring device and electrical heating device.
2. Catch wheel: it is divided into two kinds, mechanical and hydraulic catch wheel. Hydraulic catch wheel is equipped with advanced hydraulic control system.
3. Transmission device: rare earth rotary kiln is equipped with single transmission, double transmission, speed-adjustable motor, DC motor and variable-frequency motor to control rotary speed; it is reliable, energy-saving and efficient.
4. Cylinder with base plate: there is fixed and adjustable base plate. it is characterized by simple structure, easy maintenance and simple repairement.
5. Seal device: there are many kinds of sealing forms which can be chosen according to different designs of rotary kiln. It is characterized by good adaptability and good seal performance.
|Dimension||Power (kw)||Total weight (t)||Notes|
|Diameter (m)||Length (m)||Inclination (%)||Output (t/h)||Rotary speed (r/min)|
|Φ2.5×40||2.5||40||3.5||180||0.44-2.44||55||149.61||With vertical preheater|
|Φ2.8×44||2.8||44||3.5||400||0.437-2.18||55||201.58||Decomposition outside the kiln|
|Φ3.0×48||3||48||3.5||700||0.6-3.48||100||237||Decomposition outside the kiln|
|Φ3.0×60||3||60||3.5||300||0.3-2||100||310||Bauxite calcining kiln|
|Φ3.2×50||3.2||50||4||1000||0.6-3||125||278||Decomposition outside the kiln|
|Φ3.6×70||3.6||70||3.5||1800||0.25-1.25||125||419||Residual heat power|