Slag Rotary Dryer
Application Range：widely applie to construction material,chemical industry, casting indusry, mining and metallurgy industries.
Applicable Materials：Slag, river sand, limestone, clay, quartz sand, grain slag, slurry and sludge
1. Big processing capacity, strong anti-overload capacity, high heat efficiency and low coal consumption. The coal consumption is reduced by about 20%, thus directly decreasing the drying cost. The driving rack wheel and pinion adopts changeable pin cylinder rather than traditional cast steel gear, thus saving cost investment and greatly reducing the maintenance cost and time.
2. To reach the optimum drying effect, the steel slag dryer adopts downstream drying method, so that the materials and heat source go into the drying equipment from the same time of the cylinder, and the outlet temperature of the dryer is low and the heat efficiency is high.
3. It realizes innovation in internal structure as it strengthens the clearance and heat conduction of the scattered materials and eliminates the stickiness of the materials on the internal wall of the cylinder.
4. It uses new type of feeding and discharging device, thus completely eradicating feeding blockage, discontinuity, uneven and returning charge and reducing the load of the dust collection system.
5. It can satisfy the requirement for granularity and water content of the dried products of slag materials of different customers.
◆ Slag is relatively sticky. During the drying process, the wet slag will be transported into the feed hopper by belt conveyor. Feed hopper is directly connected to the drying cylinder, and the wet slag will goes into the drying drum by the feed hopper, begin to contact with the hot gas stream inside the drying drum, thereby starting the whole slag drying process.
◆ The entire slag drying process can be divided into three parts.
1.The wet raw slag contact with the hot air inside the drying drum, and the high temperature hot air heat the wet slag, and the moisture is evaporated;
2. There are many lifting boards which are welded on the inner wall of the rotating drying drum, and it not onel make the slag move forward, but also makes the wet slag up and down, during this process, the wet slag contact with the hot air sufficiently, and enhance the drying speed of slag;
3. There are special cleaning device inside the drying drum. During the drying process, it gets rid of the caking and adhesive material on the inner wall of the drying drum, thus prevent clogging.
|Model（mm）||Inclination （%）||Rotary speed（r/min)||Max inlet temperature （℃）||Power （KW）||Capacity （t/h）|
|TDMGT600||3—5||3—8||≤850||3||Capacity will be differetn for different materials.|